SPONSOR A STUDENT
At Young Life Developing Global Leaders, we're updating our video library and curating more shareable digital content to share with the world. We're searching for talented content creators starting with our own "DGL family" of DGL students and graduates - creative types with a knack for visual arts, photography, video and filmmaking.
Who better than you to tell the story about the transformational impact of the Developing Global Leaders program, how it changes individual lives, families, and entire communities?
So grab your smartphone, digital camera, or other recording equipment and let's see what you can create.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
• Grand Prize Winner will receive $500 to their local Young Life area, $500 to their Young Life Region, and $500 to their local Campership Scholarship Fund
• Runner up winner(s)* will receive $250 to their local Young Life area, $250 to their Young Life Region, and $250 to their local Campership Scholarship Fund
ALL WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
• Cash value prize that may be applied to filmmaking equipment, school related expenses, or YL camp scholarships. Actual prize amount will be determined by DGL Director and divisional leadership. (NOTE: One prize per entry; winning teams will receive and share one prize.)
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR SELECT WINNING ENTRIES:
• Promotion of video in Young Life Developing Global Leaders marketing campaigns, website, and social media channels with filmmaker credits.
• Screening of video at DGL special events and possibly at the DGL 2024 Virtual Global Graduation Ceremony.
*Number of runner up winners will be determined based on number of entries received.
Videos will be judged on quality, content, creativity and messaging
(Note: YL DGL reserves the right to utilize submitted videos for any promotional materials and online media.)
Need some ideas? Here are some sample videos representing different organizations and businesses, topics, length, and genres to get your creative juices flowing.
Faith Driven Entrepreneur